Made for gata lovers! This classic dish contains fresh cut pork meat cooked with onions, red and green chili and simmered to tenderness in a delicious stew of coconut milk and bagoong. Prepare to eat heaps of rice!
- Net Weight Contents: 400 grams
- Serving is good for 3-4 persons
- Shelf Life: 45 days frozen (from date of production). Thaw out only when ready to reheat and consume.
- By Microwave Oven - Place container on microwave oven, and reheat for 6-10 minutes. Film cover is microwave safe.
- By Stove - Thaw out product for a few minutes, and pour contents on a medium pan under medium fire. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Option to add more red & green chili for added spice before serving.