A Pinoy classic dish originating from Bicol region, this dish is sure to give you a burst of savory flavor in every bite! Made with freshly-shredded taro leaves in spiced coconut milk, this will surely be a family favorite. Make sure to serve with lots steamed rice!
- Net Weight Contents: 250 grams
- Serving is good for 2-3 persons
- Shelf Life: 45 days frozen (from date of production). Thaw out only when ready to reheat and consume.
- By Microwave Oven - Place container on microwave oven, and reheat for 6-10 minutes. Film cover is microwave safe.
- By Stove - Thaw out product for a few minutes, and pour contents on a medium pan under medium fire. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Option to add more chili before serving.